Eyelash Extensions Certification
As a recognized and respected local authority on lash extensions and lifting services, we have become a resource for professionals looking to improve their skills and expand their services. With more than 30 years of experience in luxury spa services, owner Mia Will is approved to offer an exclusive offering of lash service certification classes to both new students and seasoned professionals seeking continuing education hours. As the only state-approved lash extension course in Nebraska, our classes are the most comprehensive available in the beauty industry. Mia is a trained and certified NovaLash instructor, using a proven curriculum of application methods, health and safety procedures, and product-use knowledge.
Lash extensions and lifts are becoming increasingly popular. Take advantage of the industry’s hottest trend by learning the best techniques from the best. With new classes starting soon, we make it easy and affordable for Nebraska cosmetologists to learn the art and craft of eyelash extensions. Contact us now for rates and start dates.
A One-Day Comprehensive Course Including Theory, Chemical Adhesives, and Intensive Hands-On Training
- Learn the anatomy and growth cycle of eyelashes
- Identify any contraindications for lash extensions
- Identify the diseases and disorders of the eyes and lashes
- Proper sanitary procedures for working around the eyes Proper work station set-up
- Proper cleaning and preparation of the lashes for extensions
- Proper handling of forceps used to isolate and apply lashes
- Proper preparation of the medical tape under and over the eye to separate bottom lashes from adhering to the top lashes
- The proper technique used to most effectively pick up the lash extension and apply it to a single human lash. * Will be working on live models and mannequins*
- Different lengths and diameters of lash extensions that can be applied to the human lash
- Removal procedures to ensure the health and safety of the human lash.
PRICING FOR THE 8 HOUR CERTIFICATION COURSE:
— Starter Kit with enough products for up to 25 clients (6 students per instructor)
— Exclusive in-salon training is available (5% discount for 2 or more salon technicians)
PRIVATE TRAINING IS ALSO AVAILABLE.
*Must provide cosmetology or esthetic license prior to the scheduled class date*